Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 31, 2011

End of Month Check-in: Jan

I'm going to make this one really short because I am so disappointed with myself.  Over the last two weeks I've managed to lose less than 1lb...yeah you read that right less than one freaking pound, taking me from 148.6 to 147.8. I know where I went wrong, those darn honey buns my husband brought home, he knows they are my one true weakness.  I think he may be trying to jeopardize me on purpose...lol. I'm just kidding.  Anyway on a positive note, I didn't gain any weight, so I'm still heading in the right direction, just at a slightly slower rate than intended.  Well, I'll see what the next two weeks will bring.

Short Term Goal: Say NO to Sweets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment