So after I did my banana oatmeal hair treatment last night, I was bored and surfing the web checking out celebrity hairstyles. I ran across two hairstyles that truly spoke to me so I decided to style my hair. Before I get into what I did let me show you the lovely ladies that inspired me: Jill Scott & Alicia Keys.
- Spray bottle with water
- Rattail comb (for parting)
- Rubber bands to secure twist (optional)
- Flexi rods
- Eco Styler Gel (holding agent of choice)
- Separate the section you want to twist or braid. Secure the remaining hair out of the way with a hair clip or ouchless band.
- Twist or braid this section in whatever design you choose. Secure each twist/braid with a rubber band.
- Roll the remaining hair on flexi rods. Be sure each section is wet and apply holding agent before using rods.
- Let hair air dry over night or sit under hooded dryer.
- Remove flexi rods and separate curls.
*If you want a tighter or smaller curl try a straw set or coil out. If you want a more of a wave or crinkle try a braid/twist out. You can also do a wash and go if you prefer your natural curl pattern.