Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THEN & NOW!!!

I thought it would be fun to compare a picture of my hair as a natural child, permed adult, and natural adult. My hair has always been pretty healthy and long according to real world standards.
1994: I was 9 years old and still natural. My mother simply blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail.
Hanging down it was somwhere between MBL and WL. 

Oct. 3, 2008: I was about 6-7 wks post relaxer. My mom gave me a flexirod set for my wedding.
When straighten, by hair was about 1.5 inches past APL.


Oct 2010: This was a chunky twist out done on dry hair.
I was 1 yr 8 mnths post relaxer and 1 yr 1 mnth post bc.

Jan 2011: This was an old coil out pulled into a puff.
I was 1 yr 11 mnths post relaxer and 1 yr 4 mnths post bc.
I think, I'm about .5-1 inch from APL now.
I wish I had pictures showing my hair's natural texture as a child and while relaxed as a child. If I find some I will update this post. My goal now is to keep my hair as healthy as possible and eventually get back to MBL or longer.


**LENGTH CHECK COMING SOON** 

No comments:

Post a Comment