Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tangle Teezer




The Tangle Teezer has been the new "it" thing in the natural hair community for the last couple of months.  I have seen mostly positive reviews from woman with various textures, density, length and curl patterns. It was so much positive press that I am intrigued to try it myself...and I'm certainly not one to jump on bandwagons. Lucky for me I actually won one from a give away by youtuber jcokes7 (thanks girl), so I will be receiving it soon to give a review.


Here's what the makers of Tangle Teezer have to say about their tool:

Do you suffer with tangle prone hair?

           Ask yourself - are you a hair criminal who is repeatedly guilty of torturing your hair with inappropriate brushes or combs that only tug, tighten and tear tangles from your hair? If the answer is yes, help is at hand. Hair rehabilitation is painless and easy with Tangle Teezer. Change your hair brush not your lifestyle.   
A Tangle Teezer hair brush will break the cycle of broken hair and give tangled hair the brush off. A revolution in detangling hair, it has the ability to flex and not pull upon contact with tangles, gently and effortlessly delivering smooth and shiny hair in an instant.
Here are some of the reviews from youtube:
Hope these help. I will be doing a review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment