Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog!!! I will be using this blog to express personal feelings about things I love. I will primarily focus on my natural hair care and my weight loss goals.

Natural Hair Care
First, I will be documenting my hair growth and retention as well as various styles. I BCed to about 3-3.5 inches of hair in September 2009 after transitioning for 7 months. Currently, I have about 11 inches all around, except the bang which is about 9 inches.  It's pretty good growth and retention, but I expected more. So starting now, December 5, 2010, I'm on a mission to grow my natural hair long and healthy.

I also plan to showcase various natural sistas that inspire me and can be an inspiration to others. If you would like to tell your story on my blog email me at elitebeauty13@gmail.com with Hair Journey as the subject.

Weight Loss
I plan to document my journey to a healthy weight. Currently I am using the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum on the Wii three days a week.  I am seeing results already.  I plan to incorporate Zumba at the beginning of 2011.

Hope you enjoy!

Live.Laugh.Love

http://twitter.com/elitebeauty13

No comments:

Post a Comment