Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010-2011 Winter Hair Regimen


I have quite a few products in rotation at the moment, but my actually regimen is pretty simple. I am very frugal...I absolutely love cheap products!

Current Products

Shampoos:  Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo, ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo

Deep Conditioners: ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak, Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose

Regular Conditioners: Suave Natural Tropical Coconut Conditioner, Herbal Essence Hello Hydration

Leave-ins/Moisturizers: Palmers Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Milk, Creme of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-in

Stylers: ORS Lock & Twist Gel, Ecostyler Gel (Olive Oil), Fantasia Heat Protectant (serum)

Sealants: EVOO, Unrefined Shea Butter

Protein: 1 egg whipped a cheap conditioner and melted shea butter

Hairstyles 
  • Straighten (once a month)
  • Mini Twist
  • Twist/Braid/Bantu Knot Outs (done on damp, dry, or previously straighten hair)
  • Buns (high/low/side, done on an old set or straighten hair)
I wash my hair with shampoo every two weeks and generally co-wash during the off week.  I deep condition with every shampoo wash and  do a protein treatment once a month before I straighten. I usually apply leave-in conditioner and seal ends, then put my hair in two cornrows to allow it to stretch and partially dry before beginning to style.

No comments:

Post a Comment