Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wash n' Go Part 2: Eco Styler - Olive Oill

I am so late posting this. Last week I tried another wash n' go using Eco Styler - Olive Oil. Although I used a tad bit more gel than needed, I was in love with the results. The best part of the whole experience is I managed to get second day hair.Smiley  I could not believe it. Now, if I can find a way to make it last 3-4 days, I'll really think I'm doing something.

Here's the videos:

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Otworzyła salon kosmetyczny i myślę o tym gdzie kupić kombajn kosmetyczny 7w1, wapozon co to jest i lampa lupa zastosowanie. Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep www.newfacebeauty.pl, lampa-lupa.pl/. Salon w Warszawie, zapraszam wszystkich. Rabaty dla klientów z bloga)

    ReplyDelete