Track My Weight!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 4, 2011

Herbal Essence Touchably Smooth Conditioner


I've seen several great reviews for various Herbal Essence conditioners, but none for the Touchably Smooth conditioner, so I decided to give it a whirl to see if it can compare to my beloved HH Hello Hydration. I've been using it exclusively for a little over a month as a co-wash, rinse-out, and leave-in.


What they say: It's in the stars! See smoothness in your future? How about some protection from humidity? Try this deep conditioning formula for all hair types so your path to soft, smooth hair is perfectly clear.

What I say: HH Touchably Smooth is one of the best smelling conditioner's I've ever smelled. It smells like a bed of beautiful flowers on a warm spring day...lol. This conditioner definitely makes my hair feel extra soft, however it really does not live up to the claim of making hair smooth. The few times I've used it for a leave in, I found that it doesn't play very nice with other products, such as oils and gels. I honestly can't be too disappointed that it's not a great leave-in because it wasn't specifically designed for that purpose. I believe that this conditioner would be great to use in the summer time for co-washing. Will I use the rest of my stash? Of course. I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hair feel. Will I ever buy it again? I'm still not sure about that. It has some good qualities, but I've used better. It really depends how well it blocks humidity during warmer weather.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your honest review! I just bought some of this today and have been looking for others who have used it. I think it's a new product, so that may be the reason other reiviews are difficult to find. I plan on using it along with olive oil to detangle my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just about to wash my hair with it the first time lol, so hair goes!!! Thanks for the review though. SAME HERE, i couldn't find any reviews so thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete